Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

It was time again for "What I'm loving Wednesday!"



I'm loving the song "The Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco. I heard this song while listening to a radio station on my computer, and now can't get enought of it!


I'm loving the fact that my teaching certificate arrived in the mail today! Whoop! I'm official and it feels absolutely wonderful!

I'm loving Transformers....can't get enough of these movies. I was so excited for the preview of the new one during the Super Bowl!




I'm loving my sisters big time! Since I'm home with them at the current moment I have got to spend a lot more quality time with them, and I just absolutely love it! They are so special to me, and I am one proud big sister!


I'm loving the Chevy Camaro! Just pure...SEXY!

Happy Wednesday to all! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment