Monday, April 11, 2011

Currently....

I am in a blogging mood tonight for some reason. I wasn't in the mood to watch tv or anything else, so I saw this blog on Jamie's website, so I decided it might be a good one to do.

Current book: I just finished "Water for Elephants". It was amazing!

Current playlist: I have been listening to my pandora account on my phone a lot lately, and my little playlist is called revolutionary radio...filled with Jack Johnson...DMB...Coldplay...love it!


Current color: I don't paint my nails too often, but my Grandma taught me that red is always classy. She was a woman from the 40's. So my toes are red.

Current drink: Today I had a lovely raspberry mocha for my drive home and water all day.

Current food: Nothing currently, but I had chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight.

Current favorite show: Oh I have a ton of favorite shows, but of course I am on my Grey's Anatomy kick. Even though I am frustrated with it not being consistantly on, on Thursday's.

Current wishlist: To find a permanent/full-time teaching position, and a vacation. I graduated from college in Decemeber with my Physical Education Degree K-12, and have been applying, but waiting is getting hard on me...

Current needs: A JOB!!!!

Current triumphs: Graduating from college

Current bane(s) of my existence: Waiting to hear back from job applications and nightmares lately

Current celebrity crush: Oh, its always Jason Witten (Tight End for the Dallas Cowboys)

Current blessing: My family, friends, and Scott

Current indulgence: Carmelo candy bars...Can't get enough of them..(they aren't helping with my working out process)

Current outfit: Sweats and a B.L.M. t-shirt..comfy :) I was driving all day so I wante to be comfortable.

Current excitement: Hopefully hearing from a job soon...

Current mood: tired

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the job search! It was very hard for my husband to wait around for a job relating to his degree while he worked at the same old place he worked while in school. I'll be praying for the right thing to come along for you :)

    ReplyDelete