1. Link back and thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read.
4. Contact them and tell them about their award!
1. I am a recent college graduate. I just graduated with a Bachelor's of Science in Education, endorsed K-12 Physical Education and Coaching. I absolutely love learning new things and teaching them, and also love sports. I grew up around sports (Dallas Cowboys, Duke, Wyoming Cowboys) since I was young, my real dad is a coach and so is my step father. I literally grew up sleeping in bleachers and going on bus trips with teams. As I grew up I realized that being a P.E. teacher was a perfect way to combine what I love. I am somewhat doubting this lately just because it I am trying to find a job, but I know once I receive the job I will be so happy!
2. My best friend in the whole wide world is my pop-e. He is my buddy, my rock. He let me wake him up when I was little when I couldn't sleep, and play go fish. He wakes me up by telling me fish stories, something he did since I was a baby. He is my world. I love him to death.
3. I have a huge family. I love every minute of it. I plan on having a big family. They over the years have become my best friends and I enjoy to spend the majority of my time with them. I could write a million words about them, but it still wouldn't sum up what they mean to me.
4. I love Scott. He has been my boyfriend for 3 years, and I couldn't imagine anyone else in my life. We have been distance the entire 3 years, and trust me we have had our up's and down's for sure, but no matter what we make it through. He is so amazing and knows how to take me even on my worst of days. He can always make me laugh, and I love it. I am very lucky that GOD has placed him in my life. (these pics are old and new)
5. I love tons of music and movies. My ultimate favorite is Jack Johnson and 16 Candles. But I will tell you one of my secret indulgences...I love old movies and music. Such as Frank Sinatra..(Ohhhh Mr. Blue eyes)..Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Sometimes at night when I need to relax and sleep I turn on the old movie channel, wont know what the movie is or what it is about, but the old black and whites will relax me, and I love them.
6. I am a sucker for hoodies. I own probably close to at least 25. They are one clothing item that I will actually spend money on. My family knows wherever I go, most likely I'm coming home with a new one.
7. Lastly, I am in love with Disney. Especially Disneyland. I'm sure if you have followed my blog you would see a lot of pictures of Disney stuff. I still own and buy a ton of the movies. ps. if you want to leave a comment, let me know your favorite Disney movie. My classic favorite is Sleep Beauty!
Now for the blogs that I am awarding the Stylish Blogger Award to:
1. Danielle at Happily Ever After
2. Alison at Life and Times of Alison and Justin
3. Emily at Live a Charmed Life
4. Jamie at This Kind of Love
5. Rebecca at Southern Charm
Head to these beautiful ladies! Check out their blogs! Thank you again Rebecca!