Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey everyone! Its my favorite blogging day!!! I linked up with Jamie for another "What I'm Loving Wednesday"...click here to link up. I'm loving a lot this Wednesday, so enjoy and become a follower...I love them!


I'm loving my daily devotionals from "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. They are so amazing to wake up and read every morning to start my day. Here is today's:

"Bring me the sacrifice of thanksgiving. Take nothing for granted, not even the rising of the sun. Before Satan tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden, thankfulness was as natural as breathing. Satan's temptation involved pointing Eve to the one thing that was forbidden her. The garden was filled with luscious, desirable fruits, but Eve focused on the one fruit she couldn't have rather than being thankful for the many good things freely available. This negative focus darkened her mind, and she succumbed to temptation.

When you focus on what you don't have or on situations that displease you, your mind also becomes darkened. You take for granted life, salvation, sunshine, flowers, and countless other gifts from Me. You look for what is wrong and refuse to enjoy life until that is "fixed."

When you approach Me with thanksgiving, the Light of My Presence pours into you, transforming you through and through. Walk in the Light with me by practicing the discipline of thanksgiving."
Psalm 116:17; Genesis 3:2-6; 1 John 1:7

I'm loving that one of my sister's had her senior prom this last weekend. I got to do her hair, and she looked absolutely beautiful....which she always does!


I'm loving my red sweats.. Well technically they are Scott's (my love of my life) but he gave them to me, and I sleep in them every night. They are my comfort when I get home from a long day of teaching, and I love to crawl into them and relax...and watch some Grey's Anatomy.


I'm loving my mom and I's tea break we take each night. Its very nice to have a break with her and enjoy all types of different hot tea. We each have a cup that we picked out and its so nice to see them laying out and hearing the whistle of the hot water!


I'm loving "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen. I just started reading it, and whenever I have a break from a class and teaching I read away! I can't wait to see how the movie is compared to the book.



I'm loving my sweet family including of course my sweet pop-e bear. He is being so strong after my Grandma passing and he was with her for 65 years. AMAZING. Love him.


And lastly I'm loving the sweet love of my life...Scott. He is amazing....


Happy Wednesday to all :)

2 comments:

  1. Everyone keeps talking about this Water for Elephants book! I'm seriously going to need to start reading it soon.

    My mom and I like to "sit and sip" coffee at nights, and I really enjoy our time together :)

    Aren't sisters the best? I blogged about mine today too. I used to love helping her with hair and makeup!

    Hope you have a great second half of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm in the middle of Water for Elephants right now and love it!

    ReplyDelete