monday, monday..... I am linking up with Carissa for another miscellany monday! so link up! tell us about your monday happenings!
a quick weekend catch up though, I had a very unproductive weekend, which has been a change with all the graduations and birthdays! Friday was my last day of school, so that was quite the hectic day. I think I was in bed by 9 which is not like me at all. Saturday I cleaned for my momma all day, and then got cleaned up and went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4! Awesome. I was like a little kid in a candy store. My mom said she kept looking at me laughing because I was smiling the whole time. Yes I am a huge pirates fan. Once again, went to bed early. Sunday, my momma and I watched massive amounts of Grey's and that was my weekend.
- well my sweet bloggers, I am moving back to the town I have lived in for the past few summers when I was not in school to waitress for the summer. I love the job, but I am not going to lie, I am not so thrilled to be moving back to this town. BOOO!
- I decided today I am going to make my momma some new cd's. Any suggestions on how I should decorate them?
- Scott started work for the B.L.M. (Bureau of Land Management). This is his 5 year. He is on the Fuels Crew and he works on cutting projects, and he also goes on fires all summer. So my summer is back to being a b.l.m-er's girlfriend. He goes on some pretty sketchy fires, but he loves it. I am excited for him to be back doing what he loves, but also means barely seeing him! (The picture below was taken by one of his friends. Its the only one I could find of him working haha)
- so as I have blogged before I graduated in December with my P.E. teaching degree. As tough as the job market is, and especially with education, I have possibly decided to go back to school and pick up an additional endorsement to make myself more marketable, what do you ladies think? Does this sound like a bad idea or a good one?
- lastly I hope you are all having a wonderful monday! thank you to all my followers, I only need 9 more and we have a giveaway!