Saturday, May 7, 2011

Photo Inspiration Friday (Saturday)

So I am linking up with Jenn for her first link up, Photo Inspiration Friday. She has an awesome blog, and you all should check it out!

I am feeling bad, because I didn't get to link up right away yesterday due to my step dad's graduation for his Master's Degree was going on, so my blogging had to go on pause! Luckily the link was still open! YAY!

Happy Saturday.

So my inspiration is my grandparents. This photo is my most favorite photo EVER. Seriously. My grandparents were married for 65 YEARS!! They are the most amazing people, and their love story is beyond amazing, and I'm thinking about blogging about it. The reason that this is bittersweet is I lost my grandma about a month ago. Its been really hard, especially on my pop-e. But this picture captures the love and fun that they had. I hope you enjoy it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Kae, that photo is touching! Such a great choice for inspiration! I'm so sorry about your grandmother--I know losing loved ones can be really hard, but I'm glad that you have wonderful memories like this!
    Thank you so much for linking up! Come back next week! :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are they?! adorable!!

    ReplyDelete