Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weekend! Got a package from England!!

hey everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. 

well I had to work all weekend, but good news was that on the 4th I got to work the day shift so I got the night off! My family had a bbq and Scott came over! He bought me sparklers so I was pretty excited! 

I also waited on a couple from England a couple weeks ago and I was telling them how cool it was to wait on them, and how I loved the royal wedding! They told me that they would send me a postcard, and today I got a whole package from them! They sent me a nice letter and 4 magazines from England all about the royals! I am like a little kid with a new toy! I am pretty excited!

So now, pictures from the weekend! Sorry there is not more, but work does consume quite a lot of my time!
(oh and there is pictures of the twins also)


he loves the blm bracelets that Scott got me!





My cousin Colton-the twins dad


Yes, the beard is getting out of control. I have decided too much...any ideas on how to get him to shave? haha





I was mad when the sparkler went out...


family picture


my magazines!



I hope you all had a great weekend! Tell me how they are!







No comments:

Post a Comment