Sunday, September 18, 2011

THANK YOU!!!


I want to take time to THANK all of those sweet people (you know who you are) who took the time to comment and email me (all week) to make sure I was okay. 

You don't know how much your words helped me get through a very difficult week.
I am so thankful, because honestly living in a new town I don't have too many friends, and you blogging sweet angels helped me stay calm and get through this week. I consider you all more than just blogging friends, you are my friends, and I wish I lived close to all of you! 


You all were my SUNSHINE! 
Thank you. 

Ps. Things are slowly getting better. I am struggling a little bit still, but hopefully with time it will be okay! 

all pics via



2 comments:

  1. So glad things are getting better. Keep me posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that things are getting better even if it's only slightly :) I can tell how much you two obviously care about each other so you will make it through this!

    ReplyDelete