Wednesday, November 2, 2011

L-O-V-E-S


It's Wednesday! So happy to be closer to the weekend!

I'm loving that I got my chemistry test back!



I'm loving that Scott told me my Christmas present early......We are going back to Vegas for the Super Bowl! Whoop I can't wait!






I'm loving new songs! So if you have any good ones, comment please! I am ready to make a new cd!



I'm loving the twins costumes from Halloween! They were skunks! 



I'm loving that only a couple more weeks and I will get to go home and see my family! 



I'm loving all you sweet people who leave comments/follow! It makes my day more then you know!

I'm loving my man. 


2 comments:

  1. So fun! When is the Super Bowl? We are going to Vegas too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skunk costumes! So cute! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete