Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh the what if's

I saw this post on one of my favorite blogs, so I thought it would be a good one for Tuesday. 

So I am answering..."what if.." 

What if I were to get pregnant?
Um. Well I would like it to be planned, but I would be happy. 

What if I could have any job in the world?
Most likely a stay at home mom. I would love to be able to have a lot of time to do projects, make all my kids functions and work out. 

What if I had a day to myself?
Oh sleep! and read! 
From pinterest.com 

What if I could get married all over again?
Well. First I need to get married! haha! I have so many dreams for a wedding! Hopefully one day...

What if I could live anywhere in the U.S.?
Oh I am thinking Oregon, by the ocean, because there is mountains and ocean. Somewhere warm would be nice too. But I would have to pack up all my family too! 

What if I were to have more children?
Well, once again I haven't had children yet, but am very excited to have them someday!

What if I could have any talent in the world?
It would probably be to be a more natural runner, and not have to work at it so much.

What if you met me in real life?
I can be somewhat guarded, but I'm extremely true to you once we are friends! 

What if I went back to school?
Haha. Well I did go back to school. I am currently working on my second degree. I guess if I got a chance to start over at 18 years old, I would have went straight into the degree I am working on right now.

What if money weren't an object?
Oh I would pay off my students loans and my car. 
I would take care of my parents and pop-e.
I would def go to grad school far away.
I would get a boxer or bulldog.
And I would help charities/schools. 

What if I could meet one celebrity?
Oh....Jason Witten. He is the tight end for the Dallas Cowboys aka the love of my life! 
haha don't tell Scott ;) 

What if I could only shop in one store for the rest of my life?
Um. This is hard because I am not a shopper, but I would want a store with everything so .....Super Target.

What if I could choose an animal/pet?
Well I love my Dallas, but she was Scott's puppy right before we met.
And I have always wanted a boxer or bulldog. So def add to our family with one of them. 
I also would love a penguin haha!

What if I could go on a trip right now?
Oh. Vacation. How I dream of you daily. 
Somewhere warm. Mexico? Caribbean?

What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and professional chef?
Professional Chef. I can handle cleaning. I would love to have a chef, I know I would eat way healthy, and I am not a fan of cooking.

What if I had an option to get plastic surgery?
Nope. I would love to be a tad bit taller, but nope plastic surgery is a no. 

1 comment: