Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day.


Today is Veteran's Day.
I want to say thank you to all who serve/served for our country! 
Because of you we are able to enjoy small and big freedoms. 
I also want to thank those who serve/served that I know personally. 

My sweet pop-e bear.
He was in WWII, and was shot at by a sniper.
The bullet went through his jacket right next to his body.
Luckily it didn't hit him. 
I wouldn't know what to do with out my pop-e bear.




My sweet step-dad...aka dad or papa p.
Love you. 




And my sweet sweet best friend Casey Jane. 
She is currently in the Army, and may be deployed in April.
Love her so much!




Thank you all!
God Bless you!

Also today is a big day 11/11/11
So make a big wish!




I had to take a pic of 11:11 on 11/11/11 on my iPhone! 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment