Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh finals week....

via

Oh finals week...how I loathe you....

I did feel like last week was finals week also.
BOOOO!
I am ready for Thursday morning!
I will head home!

This weekend was overall a relaxing one.
I made it a point to sleep as much as I could because I knew this week I wouldn't be!

So Friday night, I wanted to go to bed early.
I was exhausted from typing a huge paper.

Yes. That didn't happen.
Milli found a bag of sunflower seeds.
She ate the whole bag...with the shells and all.
That equaled a sick puppy.

Then I got a phone call from my sister who is a freshman in college.
Let's just say she got in a little bit of trouble.
So much for going to bed early.

Saturday I had to train!
I did watch Christmas Vacation though!

And yesterday...I made some Christmas gifts and slept, slept, and more!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.
I am off to study! :/

1 comment:

  1. Ugh girl I feel you. I hope you made it through alright. I'm really enjoying finally being on Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete