Thursday, February 16, 2012

Frustration.

Hello to all my bloggers!


So today I need to vent a little bit.
I have always been pretty fit, and in decent shape, but last June I was put on a medication that I didn't realize makes you gain weight, and even worse doesn't really allow your body to lose the weight.

Well over time I noticed the gain, increased my exercise, decreased my food intake, and still no change.
This is how I feel: 


Well once I figured out what was causing the gain, I did some research, and decided to get of the medication and try a different one.
I am hoping this helps, but in the meantime I have gained 20 lbs. 
Eek. 

I am asking for your help?! 
If you have any tips, eating habits, or anything, I would be so grateful to hear them!

I am ready to get the body I felt good in back. 
Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm overweight, but I just am not happy with where I am at right now....

I would love to be in good, healthy shape again!


1 comment:

  1. I would say eat small meals throughout the day. And workout 4-5 times a week. :)

    ReplyDelete