Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Loves.

So I am so ready to say some loves!



loving that I got a summer job!!!! I am going to be waitressing and bartending at a golf course! Now I just need to get a teaching job and my stress level will not be at explosive levels anymore!!!


loving being around my family. they are my support system and love sitting outside with them, relaxing...


loving this sweet girl.


loving this quote...


I am so loving all of your sweet support during this tough time for me!!! 
Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Visiting from What I'm Loving Wednesday--so jealous of your summer job! Enjoy it, once you get out of school and just have to keep your regular job all year round, it's not near as much fun!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up. Good luck finding a teaching position; it's an awesome career! Your pup is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete