Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm back from being m.i.a.

Why hello to all my beautiful blog friends! 

I have missed you! Last week was crazy, I didn't get back from Wyoming until Tuesday, and had to work right away! I was exhausted, and just needed to catch up on sleep, laundry...etc. 

So now I get to you all caught up on my pictures from everything! 

So the wedding was beautiful! My friend Erika, was the most gorgeous bride!





The wedding was in a beautiful place called Sinks Canyon...just gorgeous.



I had a great time seeing old friends, and making new ones!!! 



After that I got to spend some time with family and got to see the twins, who are now saying "Kae-Kae, ma, dad, kitty, scooby doo, moo, and thank you" 

ADORABLE!






After that I had a great 4th of July with my family. 


I worked the rest of the week, went to a concert this weekend, and I am finally having a couple days off! 



So I hope you have all had great weeks, I can't wait to start commenting on all your blogs again!
Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment