Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Loving



Why hello Wednesday! 
Back to work I go for the next 10 days. 
Boo! I hope everyone is having a great day and staying out of the heat...
Since I was absent from last week's "loves" a lot of mine will include last week

I'm loving this picture from the second wedding I attended like week.

This was the groom and his sister! 
(it was towards the end of the night as you can tell haha)

I'm loving these two beautiful couples...



I'm loving that I got to see the twins last week! 


I'm loving this video of Milli....


Lastly I'm loving these quotes




Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. All those wedding photos are so cute and fun!! Boo to 10 says working. That photo of you and the twins is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding photos are so much fun! LOVE them:)

    ReplyDelete