Monday, November 12, 2012

Alive...

Ahhhh! I'm alive!

I seriously have had such a busy last two weeks... have I mentioned that before?

Anyways I'm back. and so happy. Blogging is such a big part of my life, and I hated that I wasn't able to blog last week. Sooo anyways....weekend recap.

I went to see my amazing friend Katy, in Denver! 
It was so amazing.

She took me out for sushi and sake Friday night.
Ps. first time trying sake...not a fan.

Then Saturday we dressed in "our" teams and went to a tavern called Cap City.
It is a Nebraska fan bar...let me tell you I was out numbered to say the least..but it was still beyond fun.

That night we went to a birthday party that ended up having a bounce house...yes a bounce house...
sooo much fun...
That is my weekend in a nutshell...








Happy Monday! 



1 comment: