Wednesday, February 13, 2013

loves for the week of love

Well with this being the week of Valentine's day I figure I better join in with sharing what I'm loving



I'm loving that I get to see my Valentine hopefully tomorrow evening. I feel like it's been forever, and it's only been two weeks. 



I'm loving that....... we have decided to move up the wedding date!
AUGUST 10th. I am a little stressed about losing weight and being in good shape, but I am working out now so hopefully I will be a fit bride! Also, because our date has been moved, our engagement photos are THIS WEEKEND, yes I said THIS WEEKEND. I am freaking out just tad...I have no clue what to wear or how to do my hair. Wow I sound ridiculous! Oh but the sweet lady who is doing my photographs is awesome! Crystal Bach

I'm loving sleep. Lately I can't get enough of it, so sleep is my thing. I don't know if it's stress or what but I am so tired! Never enough.



I'm just loving that there are a lot of changes coming my way, that seem a tad bit stressful, but I think will be for the best, and I can't wait to share them! 


2 comments:

  1. YAY for engagement photos and the wedding SOON!! You will be a stunning bride no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have a lot going on indeed! You'll be loving your way through it all the same - stressed or not! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete