Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Military on my mind...

So lately the military has been on my mind. I keep thinking of my sweet pop-e who served in WWII, and how grateful I am for serving for our country. I think of those close to me who are in the military, including my sweet best friend Miss Casey Jane, and my "twin's" husband who just got stationed in Texas. I know those are more of you who are close to me who are even thinking about joining, and I can't tell you enough "thank you." Thank you for what you do. It means the world to me, and we are so lucky. Thank you to all the troops who have served, are serving, and are going to. I love you guys, and America....SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht5yucPQtQ4

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah, that's me! Thank you for your support, means so much.

    ReplyDelete