Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesdays!

This is becoming my favorite blog to do. Click on the picture below to link up! :)


I'm loving Katy Perry's song E.T. One of my close friends and fellow bloggers told me about this song and I can't get enough of it. Obsessed.

I'm loving having a nice cup of tea with my mom every night. We are becoming quite the connaisseurs of tea. Its so relaxing each night and I look forward to it.

I'm loving the thought of nice weather coming. I am so ready for swimsuits, running outside, camping, and all other fun things like being barefoot! Oh summer please hurry my way!


I'm loving looking at my old vacation pictures...probably because I am wanting a vacation so so so bad, and the closest I am getting to one for awhile is looking at pictures.



Happy Hump Day to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment