Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This is my favorite blog... join up with Jamie here.


I'm loving the book Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. Each day it gives me more inspiration and helps me realize over and over again that Jesus is with me everyday, and takes care of me.



I'm loving that I am getting to go on a little trip this week and interview for a job I really want and see some special people in my life!



I'm loving good food. I recentlly went on a trip and got to eat some amazing food. It makes me want to live closer to a city, or in a city because of all the different options. I would probably gain some serious weight due to the fact that I would be eating all the time!



And lastly I'm loving the thought of maybe a mini vacation in May. Fingers are crossed....




Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment