Tuesday, March 15, 2011

favorites

So as I am still pretty new to this blogging thing..I do take my blogging ideas from others. I saw this on another's blog and thought it was a cute blog..

Anyways happy day to all :)

Kae's Favorites:

Favorite place to live: I've lived in a lot of different states, but my favorite has to be Wyoming. Love it so much.

Favorite place to vacation: Oh I haven't got a chance to vacation in a ton of different places, but Disneyland has to be close to my favorite.

Favorite time of day: In the summer right when the sun is going down...and its still warm enough to be in shorts and flip flops, but maybe need a hoodie. Thats my favorite time of day.

Favorite Season: Oh thats hard I love fall, but I am partial to summer also. I will just say Indian Summer.

Favorite Month: October

Favorite Holiday: Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Favorite Subject in School: I loved a lot of different subjects in school...other than Math. That was not my strong point. Now after graduating, I feel like I would have to say of course Physical Education.

Favorite color: Turquoise

Favorite Song: I can't pick just one favorite song. I have way way too many.

Favorite movie: I have a ton of favorites, but my classic favorite is Sixteen Candles.


Favorite food: I love food. I love to try new foods all the time. Pasta is my favorite, but if I had to pick it would be my pop-e and grandma's cooking.

Favorite thing to cook: If anyone knows me they know how I am not into cooking what so ever, but if I had to pick it would probably be tacos or spaghetti pie.

Favorite kind of music: I love all types of music. I do tend to love the mellow types more, like Jack Johnson, DMB, and Jason Mraz.

Favorite TV Show: Oh I have a ton...Friends, Grey's Anatomy, SATC, I Love Lucy, Deadwood, and Sports Center.

Favorite Chore: Laundry

Favorite thing to do: I have so many different things I love to do. I love being with my family and friends and Scott, but I love camping, being outside, traveling, and several other things.

Favorite place in the world: Anyplace with the people I love.

Favorite makeup: Not a fan of makeup, but I would have to say Bare Minerals.

Favorite lotion: Bath and Body Works Lotion and Baby Lotion

Favorite Perfume: I have worn this perfume since I was 15, Pink by Victoria's Secret

Favorite blogger:  I am new to this so I don't have a favorite yet.

Favorite thing to blog about:  I would have to say so far I love Wednesday's because its "What I love Wednesdays"

Favorite Books: I love several books...can't pick one.

Favorite thing to wear: Ohhhhh my sweats! I love my sweats!!

Favorite kind of day: A day with my loved ones is my favorite kind of day.

Favorite memory: I have too many to pick one. Memories with my family and friends...graduating....meeting Scott...vacations... I am lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment