Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

So I am feeling extremely honored to have recieved "The Versatile Blogger" Award from Rebecca at Southern Charm. Check out her blog! It amazing!!!!



Present 7 Facts about yourself
Award 15 Blogs


1. I'm somewhat of a tom boy. I was raised mainly around boys and sports, and I actually enjoyed it! This is most likely why I have chosen the profession that I did. I am not saying I don't enjoy dressing up once and awhile, but a lot of typical "girl" things such as shopping, I am not really in to. I will shop if I have to, but its not something I ever look foward to. I am not crazy about the color pink. I really don't care for make up but I know I would be scary without it! It sounds crazy, but I'm just not, but most of my friends that are girls are pretty girly, so I guess that makes up for my lack of girlyness! :)


2. I am a huge Dallas Cowboys Fan! I have loved them since I was in 3rd grade. Jason Witten is my favorite player and also my long lost husband (just kidding), he is my celebrity crush though, and hopefully this year if the lock out stops, will be our year again!!! Lets go boys!!!



3. I was in a skiing accident when I was 12, and it knocked out two permanent teeth :(

4. I want to visit Australia....like obsessed with wanting to go there!!!




5. I'm extremely short. 5 foot even to be exact. I do at times wish I was a tad bit taller, but I guess it wasn't meant to be! (notice that I am on my toes for the picture)



6. I want to learn how to rock climb. I would like to make it my new hobby!



7. I am a hard core Wyoming girl. I have lived in other states, but it was where I was born, and spent the majority of my life so far!





And now for the 15 Awarded Blogs:

1. Danielle at Happily Ever After
7. Natalie at Our Forever
8. Katie at Love is Everywhere
10. Lori at Penelope Blue
11. Rebecca at Southern Charm
13. Jamie at This Kind of Love
14. Lindsey at The Sunkissed Me

Check out these lovely ladies blogs :)


8 comments:

  1. Ah thanks again girl! I wish I was taller too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!! Thank you so much girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit Australia! I haven't traveled very much so I would like to go most places :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you girl!! you are awesome, and loved reading your stuff. i want to go to Australia too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! Sorry it's taken me so long to come comment. I'm so behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kae! You are SO wonderful for doing this. First congratulations! Secondly, I adore your What I'm Loving Wednesday lists :) Your blog is a breath of fresh air!!

    Have a lovely evening!

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete