Monday, June 6, 2011

Miscellany Monday (blogger award)

hey ladies! i am linking up with carissa for miscellany monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend! i was missing in action due to working all weekend, but let me tell you it was worth it! I got a $100 dollar tip! I couldn't believe it! 


1. I am excited to say my uncle got his boat out this weekend! LAKE TIME!!! I am lake freak! I was first taken the lake when I was only 6 weeks old. (picture below)


2. I love making cd's. I just made my mom and her twin 8 cd's. Love it!

3. I am honored to say I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Elizabeth! Thank you so much!
List 7 facts and tag 7 blogs

7 facts: 
1. I love my green eyes. They are my favorite feature of myself.
2. I have 16 first cousins alone on my mom's side.
3. I love ketchup, but hate tomatoes 
4. I have 2 tattoos. One on my ribs and one on my foot
5. I am very guarded at first when you meet me.
6. When I was a baby I confused my mom and her twin, "ma"
7. I don't like wearing shoes.

I tag: 
5. Rebecca @ Southern Charm
7. Danielle @ Happily Ever After

Check out these girls blogs! Awesome!


4. Its Dallas's Birthday! She is 5 today! Happy Birthday to Dallas! 

5. I was wondering if you would let me know if there is anything I can do to make my blog more interesting!? Let me know!

Happy Monday! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dallas!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award!!

    Looks like so much fun at the lake! I love being on any kind of water. My summers pretty much revolve around it.

    yay for good tippers! I remember how great it was when someone really appreciated all the hard work you did to give them great service. I always tip well because I know how it feels!

    Don't change a thing about your blog...I love it just the way it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks girl! You rock. I don't like wearing shoes eithers, but I love shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete