Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday!!!

Hey everyone! I am joining Rebecca for her first link up of "Thankful Thursday." Everyone should check it out and I am way excited to be joining this link! 


I'm thankful for my summer job. It is nice to be able to start feeling a little more secure with the whole paying bills being an adult thing haha!

I'm thankful for my amazing sisters! I am one lucky girl. Also my stepsister is pregnant and having a baby girl due on July 4th. 

I'm thankful for my decision I am making in August....more details to come! As of right now I will have to keep you in suspense!

I'm thankful that I had a day off today because I happened to get sick from some medicine last night and it was nice to sleep and get better today. 

I'm thankful that for the amazing family and friends I have. Including my blog buddies! I love you all! 

I'm thankful for Dallas. She is Scott's dog, but I have come to adopt her as my own haha. I love her so much, and she always is so sweet. This morning when I wasn't feeling good, she came and laid with me. She is a sweetheart. She is also my workout buddy and we are going to start our runs again soon! 

And lastly I am thankful for Scott. He is such a sweetie. He took me on a date last night and it was so nice to spend time with him since our work schedules don't work together! 

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely post :) once again, very happy making!

    www.veritalane.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I'm excited about the big decision! I'm so happy for you that you got to start your summer job. I know what my husband went through when he graduated college and had a hard time finding a job. It wasn't easy! Very glad that you were able to find work :) Thanks for linking up my dear blog buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pup!! Just precious :) And congrats on your big decision. I'm sure it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete