Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday to all you lovely ladies! Link up with Jamie


I'm loving the fact that I get my birthday off on Friday. I still am having bittersweet feelings about my birthday, but today was supposed to be a day off and I have to go into work (boo) so my only day off is my birthday...ps. Scott is driving me crazy with what he has planned. 


I'm loving this picture I found of Scott when he was younger. He looks so different now, but not in a bad way. I think he looks good all the time (yes I just had a corny moment)


(past picture)


(recent picture)

I'm loving the Disneyland video from last year. I just watched it and I miss it big time! 



I'm loving the thought of moving in August. Not going to lie, this summer is starting to have too much drama for me! 

I'm loving all you lovely followers! :) 

Happy Wednesday! 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome things to love today! Again, good luck with your move! So exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost birthday...mine is coming up to! Happy Wednesday! I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! I'm glad you get the day off to celebrate and enjoy your day :)

    I'm so excited for you and the new adventrue in your life! I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete