Wednesday, March 14, 2012

loving...


loving that my sister has been here this week! She is on spring break and its sooo nice having her here! I wish that our baby sister could have come! 
My sister helped me decorate my chalkboard for St. Patrick's Day!

Milli wanted to be with her Aunt Morgan

Finished product!

loving that I got this Jillian Michaels' dvd (2 set w/ weights) for only $10.00!!!!


loving my new shoes I bought in Las Vegas. Did the work out and then Milli thought we should do it together!

LOVE THEM!

Milli wanting to work out...

loving my fitness pal app! It helps you regulate your calorie intake. You tell it what you weigh, what you want to weigh, and then each meal/snack you type, and it pretty much has everything! Love it. Really helping me diet! Oh ya! It's free too!


I hope you are all having a good week!
xxoo 



6 comments:

  1. Nice JM deal!!! Awesome. Milli is so cute! ek. And I love the chalk board, so great! fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a die-hard myfitnesspal fan! ktand01 is my username if you want to be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Millie is so cute! I love the shoes and your chalkboard turned out great! I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love the chalkboard!

    Dropping by from WILW.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog from WILW and had to laugh at the title. I've gotten teased since I was little because I hate shoes and always prefer to be barefoot. Good luck with the Jillian Michael's DVD. She is TOUGH!

    ReplyDelete