Monday, May 14, 2012

A little bit of everything

So...I started work Friday night.
It went well, except for the fact that I found out I don't get any of the tips until I'm done "training". 
Me = NOT HAPPY
I have done this type of work for 4 years, so I don't think I should have to be trained that long.
Sorry..I had to vent for a quick second.

On my way to work!


Saturday I worked a couple hours, but then hung out with my family.
It was graduation here in our small town, but I felt like staying in.
Milli was quite the entertainer this weekend...



(this pic is my new favorite-looooveee the colors)

This is what I did :)

Sunday was mommy's day! So my sisters and I put out her gifts for her to see in the morning!



I got the idea for the basket off pinterest of course!

It was a great day to hang out with my mom!
We watched The Vow which made me want to MARRY Channing Tatum NOW!

So even though things are on the outs between Scott and I, I still want to be civil..and he is still Milli's dad...
Today is Scott's birthday.... he is 29.

I want to wish him a very happy day!


Hope everyone had a great Monday!





1 comment: