Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Loves.

So its freezing today.
Not loving that, but I figure I better tell you some things I am LOVING.


loving all the sweet love I got from my birthday this past weekend.
I am truly blessed with family, friends, texts, emails, fb messages, etc.


loving the pool time I am having this summer.
Something I haven't had in the past 4 years.


loving that next week I get to meet up with these ladies....


My sweet friend Erika is getting married next week!

loving my sweet girl Milli as always. 
Everyday I come home from work, she brightens up my day instantly!


loving these pictures of the twins from their first boat/late trip!
Wish I could have been there!




I hope you are all having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. pool time ... I need some of that. even if I did just have some river time.
    and Milli ... oh Milli. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Milli! Love. And I need pool time!! All we get is rain!!

    ReplyDelete