Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh Friday!

Today my sweet cousin Carson got here, and we went straight to the pool...

Super relaxing... love summer time! 


PS.... I hate my dark hair. Want my blonde back...

Anyways it was a great day, and overall what I will be doing all weekend.
I have a meeting where I will be teaching next year for coaching, but other than that pool time for this girl.

I am also going to start the ab challenge for the month of June. 
My sweet sweet friend Alison gave me the idea. 

My momma and I are going to do it!



My mom and I decided we are giving up pop too for the month of June. 
I am not a big pop drinker, but I do like it with pizza...

Anyways I hope you all have a great day and weekend! 
xxoo 


1 comment:

  1. Yay for doing the AB challenge and no pop!! That's awesome. Love all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete