Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh summer how I have missed you

So over the past 5 years I have lived away from my mom, and worked a job that really didn't allow me to enjoy a summer. 
I do have an interview for a summer job tomorrow, but I have go to enjoy going to the pool and everything!
It feels like summer!!!! 



Every morning my mom and I enjoyed coffee on the porch.


Milli is starting to enjoy summer too :)


We even got some thunderstorms which are my absolute favorite...


And then today it was back the pool...


I hope you all had a great weekend! 
Wish me luck that this summer job actually is a good one and works out!!! 


2 comments:

  1. I need a pool! Love morning coffees on the deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Milli! too stinking cute. not sure if sherman would let me do that or not. and summer job?! don't do it! oh what I wouldn't give to have my summers off.

    ReplyDelete