Wednesday, July 18, 2012

loves...


Why hello there! 
Happy Wednesday to all! I am happy because I got off work 2 hours earlier then I was supposed to today! 
Loving that for sure, but now for the rest of my loves...

loving that my name was outside my room for teaching


loving that M and I found a place to live! 

loving that one of my good friends sent me a video from the Eric Church concert!
I am OBSESSED to say it lightly with the song Springsteen.
I had to break up the video because it wouldn't let me email it all in one shot!





loving that I am going to a coaching clinic for 4 days next week and that Coach Bobby Knight will be there!

via

I hope you all have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Yay for teaching! Isn't it awesome to finally feel like you have your own 'classroom'?? What a sweet pup - some of our best friends have a boxer named Millie who is adorable, too! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete