Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh what a great day..

First off, I want to thank all of you for your sweet comments about my cousin.
We are still waiting to find out what happened, but now she is with grandma who will take care of her.

you are all so sweet and they truly meant a lot to me. 

Now today is a great day for me. 
One I am home from a long week away, and two the OLYMPICS start today.

If you didn't know I am an Olympic FREAK!


When I was little my mom said she would find me in the middle of the night up watching the Olympic coverage.
Yes I love it to say the least.

Next I wanted to share a little about my week away.

I had a decent camp with the volleyball girls, I think we have a lot of progress to make, but I saw some good things.

The clinic was good for the most part.
Best part, I got to shake Bobby Knight's hand!



The next best part, my good friend Katy told me about a froyo place.
I was in heaven.


So I am off for the weekend again to try to figure out my moving situation! I hope you all have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are home with your fam!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete