Monday, October 1, 2012

October. My favorite.

Oh October! 
My favorite month!! Fall is my favorite season, and for some reason I have always loved October.

This weekend was good, except I am home sick today from school... I think its the flu....

Anyways back to the weekend. I went and picked up my sister and we ran and gave our dad a huge at this football game.... I ended up taking this photo as he walked up to us..I love the lighting..


Then Morgan and I went to Laramie to help take care of my pop-e.
He had surgery last week, and seriously is doing amazing for being 86, but I just wanted to be there to help him, so that he recovers correctly... 

We took walks around the block, watched the Hunger Games since I got him to read the books last year, and Milli seriously wouldn't leave him alone.
She loves her pop-e.
She even went and climbed into bed with him in the middle of the night, and I didn't know it...sneaky little M.


(do you spy M?)

Laramie was seriously beautiful this weekend... I didn't want to leave... 



I hope you all have a great first day of October.



1 comment:

  1. I love October too! Feel better girl, the flu is no fun. Glad Popp-e is good!!

    ReplyDelete