Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Recap


Good Morning! 
I thought that picture was perfect for me to remember each day I am in a place that I don't want to be.

I had a pretty nice weekend. 
I went home after conferences Thursday night, which conferences was sooooo BORING. 

Anyways, I got to see my family, pop-e, aunts... it was so nice waking up one morning and hearing the sounds of my family talking...

Seriously BLISS. PERFECT.



We drank coffee, and went out to eat.. I was seriously so sad to come home last night, but I also bought this over the weekend..so it does cheer me up a bit ;)


Haha, yes I am dork. How was your weekend? 




2 comments:

  1. I love family weekends!!! Sounds perfect! :) Have a great week lady. and enjoy Magic Mike!!! ow ow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had some family time! It always makes me feel better : )

    ReplyDelete