Monday, January 28, 2013

Fly by weekend

Happy Monday! Only 3 sleeps until Vegas!! I seriously feel like a little kid I am so excited to go and have a vacation with Muir and his family! After a week of not feeling good at all, I am slowly starting to feel like myself again!

I have great news! Pop-e got through surgery great! The doctor said he wishes he could operate on people like my grandpa because he is in such good shape for 87! 
He is still in the hospital for recovery, but I finally was allowed to talk to him today! Made my whole day to talk to him! It's been hard since I normally talk to him at least twice a day! 

So to this weekend! I first got a great surprise from one of my good friends Alison! She sent me a Christmas gift! I am so blessed to have her in my life! I hope someday to meet in person, because she def knows a lot about me! We text/email! I love it! 
She made a beautiful scarf, got me a necklace, treats for milli, a ring, and a Christmas card! 


Friday after school I was so exhausted that I decided to head home Saturday morning. I decided to try to make a fancy dinner for myself. I tried cooking salmon. I love salmon. Let's just say it wasn't the best..... but the rest was delicious!



Saturday I went home to help my family since my mom was gone, and my baby sister had her winter dance. My sister Morgan and I ended up doing her hair along with several other girls. By the end of the night we were exhausted!!!
But Dylainee looked beautiful!!!




It was great to see family!!!!

(from the previous weekend)


Sunday: I just helped clean house, and do laundry so my mom could come home to a clean house. I got to see her only for a little bit, and then drove back. I only have 3 sleeps and I get to be in Las Vegas! I can't wait! The school I teach at is doing something called a winter homecoming which I have never heard of, so this week is already crazy with different schedules and what not! VACATION please!

I hope you all had a great Monday! 



1 comment:

  1. I want to come with you!! So jealous. Have a ton of fun!! And I meant to tell you - that $10 Target GC is to get a fun scarf. :) I was gonna send one but couldn't find one that screamed you. :)I'm sure Target has one!! Glad you liked you gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete