Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vegas Post (PHOTO WARNING)

Hellloooo!!!! 

Well I am back, enter sad face. We got back late Monday night, and I have been so busy trying to get caught up at school, it's unbelievable. I want another vacation! ha!

But the trip was amazing. We ate more sushi then you could believe. (I could live on sushi)

Enjoyed some gambling (mainly by Muir) I lost big time. He won constantly it seemed. 
and I even got to see my friend Mykel, and meet her baby Harper!! 
Now I will let you enjoy the pictures!! 

























2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome time!! I Love sushi too! And I love that colorful scarf you are wearing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics pretty lady!! I have never been to Vegas!!! I'm hoping to drag M there one day!!! Glad it was a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete