Monday, March 25, 2013

Low-key weekend

Why hello there fellow bloggers!

I hope you all had wonderful weekends, and that your Monday went well also!
My weekend was extremely low-key. Friday night M and I stayed home, relaxed and went to bed pretty earlier. She actually let me sleep, but then my phone rang at 7:30. Guess who it was, the twins! They thought they had seen my car so they wanted to call me. Perfect way to start me day! I was so happy 
Who wouldn't be happy to hear from these two!


So I decided I better head to my mom's house, so I got M packed up, and we went home. We basically did nothing but relax. I did laundry, and mom and I read. Which I am reading this book: 


Extremely good so far! That sums up my weekend. I had to leave M with my parents because I am going to be gone from tomorrow on for tennis (enter sad/disgusted face) so I am pretty sad. I had a few tears about leaving her!


I will try to blog this week, but I may not be able to tell Friday! I hope you all have a great week! I leave you with this: 



2 comments: