So how many of you watch Friends? It is downright my favorite (ultimate) show.
In the 2/3 season, Ross and Rachel finally get together, but right before Phoebe tells Ross that he is Rachel's lobster, goes on explaining how lobsters have soulmates....jest of the story is in the end of the episode when they finally get together, she says the famous line "He's her lobster." (Clip below)
Well, Mr. Muir is mine.
I know this may seem corny and mushy, but do you ever have those moments, where it just hits you how blessed you are? I mean I love him all the time and am so grateful, but I do have moments where I get butterflies, and get so excited to spend the rest of my life with this special guy.
He is truly amazing, and def deserves an award of putting up with some of my moods sometimes. But I believe that he is the guy for me and vis versa.
A few reason why I love him so:
1. He can calm me down. I can have a temper or get stressed. He some how calms me down. Even if it is leaving me alone, he knows exactly how to handle me when I insist of being difficult.
2. He loves my family. (Enough said)
3. He loves movies just as much as I do (we own probably close to 200 together)
He loves Wyoming, sports, and he is competitive
4. He know that I love coffee, and always gets me one on the weekends.
5. He knows I'm and organized/clean freak. He still loves me.
6. He loves kids and loves M just as much as me.
(Trey's face still cracks me up in this pic)
7. Basically there is a million things I could say, but I just love him.
Super blessed girl right here and can't wait to become lobsters officially :)