Friday, October 11, 2013

5 on Friday (Happy Weekend)

TGIF! I am so happy that it is Friday. I have been feeling off this whole week, so Friday was somewhat relieving.... I hope you all have a great weekend, but before the weekend, I am linking up for 5 on Friday!


ONE: I am so excited to go to my parent's tomorrow and get the rest of my stuff, but more importantly to see my family. I haven't seen them since my cousin's wedding. I am needing some family time for sure!



TWO: I would like to wish all my Canadian followers Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

THREE: I would like these outfits in my closet right now!
*pictures via pinterest.com*




FOUR: I confess that I am relaxing when I should be painting and putting more stuff away in the house.... oops... hehe!

FIVE: Lastly I love, love FALL. It's my favorite season. I do wish Wyoming had a little bit more of fall...I feel like we go from summer straight to winter, but nevertheless I still love fall.... 



love these quotes!

I hope you all have a great weekend! 
xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment