Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving recap and Monday...

Hello!! I bet you thought I forgot my blog, actually I didn't. I decided since I was going home for the holiday that I wouldn't blog and just relax and hang with my family. I haven't seen them in awhile and was super excited!
Scott had a diabetes appointment on Wednesday, and decided it be best to stay in Wyoming (enter sad face) He will be joining me for Christmas. So Milli and I packed up the vehicle and drove the nice long drive to my parents! It was a nice low key night, and I was so tired that Milli and I just snuggled. My mom captured honestly a great picture and M and I. It's up with my favorites.
Thanksgiving Day: We cooked, and played cards all day. That night we ate some delicious turkey dinner, and then played more cards. My family and I decided to try black friday shopping at midnight since we never had. We had some success but I am not sure I will do it again....

Friday morning, I some how I woke up at 7:30 after going to bed at 3 am to have breakfast with a high school classmate and her son! so good to see them!
When I got home from breakfast my family was ready for shopping round 2. This went on ALL DAY. I didn't get home tell 5 that evening. I couldn't believe I was still functioning.
When I walked into my parents house they surprised me with Scott and I's wedding gift. They had it special ordered and its for our movie room. It is amazing to sit in and I LOVE it.
That evening I got to see my best friend Erika, her hubby, and sweet baby Jude. It's been a month and a half since I saw him and couldn't believe how he grew!

Saturday I did nothing. I am pretty sure I was in my pj's for about 75% of the day.... that was my day.
I just loved hanging with my family, and so did milli
Sunday I had to come home and I was so sad. The wind was blowing about 50 mph and it was a long drive. I started to decorate last night, but Scott and I still have to go get our tree. we want a real one this year.
Today: Well my morning didn't start so hot, but got better once I got to work.... the wind is still blowing and we are supposed to hae 70 mph wind! and then the snow is supposed to come. I don't mind the snow but the wind can stop. Work was going fine, and then bam. I felt like I was going to get sick everywhere. I went asking for some tums and my boss saw me and she said I looked like a ghost and needed to go home and rest. So I got sent home. So I am laying here trying not to lose it... I hate being sick, but nausous is the worse to me...
I hope your Monday's went well, and that while I was gone from blogging your week/weekend was wonderful!


  1. Oh no! Hope you feel better!! But it does sound like you made the best with your weekend at home!! That new sofa/chair is super cool! Love that pic of you and M!! Get better soon!!

  2. Sounds like a great weekend!! Feel better though!! :( nice shopping trip! Love it. I also love that photo of you and M! :)