Monday, November 25, 2013

weekend... and emotional

 
Hello everyone. I hope you had a great Monday, and that your weeks are short like mine!
 
 
My weekend wasn't super eventful, but sometimes that is nice.
 
 
Friday: Scott and I decided we needed a night in. We were both tired from hectic weeks, and wanted sometime together. We put in some episode of The Office. They still make me laugh, and we were in bed before 10! (but not before some cuddles with M)
 
 
Saturday: I slept AWFUL that night...I woke up with a sore throat. boo. Scott got up at 5 am to go hunting, and I couldn't go back to sleep. So Milli and I had a great day of doing absolutley nothing. We watched movies, took naps and cuddled all day.
 
Sunday: I finally told myself I have got to get some of our boxes unpacked and put away before I go crazy. So Scott helped me (THANKFUL) and we got quite a bit done. Not everything, but still some progress. I also turned an old dresser into a bookshelf/tv stand. It's still drying so I can't wait to show you pictures hopefully tomorrow! Milli was very helpful yesterday...
 
 
 
Monday: Oh Monday.....My school day went well. We did our "Thanksgiving" dinner and so I ate way too much at school.... but the kiddos enjoyed. Tomorrow is pj day so I am looking forward to that, and then its off to see my momma! Can't wait.
 
But on a weird/emotional note. I can't stop crying lately. I am struggling with being emotional. I don't know who to trust at times. I worry about friends and if they are back stabbing me, and it's somewhat consuming my mind.... Am I wrong to be like this? ugh. These quotes made so much sense, but it's hard when you think you can trust a person.... and then at the same time are unsure...
 
 
Sorry to end on a downer.... I had to get it out...
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are having a hard time with trust and friends lately! That is never fun!! I've recently learned that some friendships are only of convenience and I don't mean on our end, I mean on theirs. They are only friends when it's convienent for them! I just learned this lesson the hard way and then end up disappointed because I strongly believe in do on to it hers as you would want to be treated and I would never be that way. Try not to worry too much about it, your real friends will stay true to you, no matter what anyone says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend!! I love lazy time at home.
    I'm sorry you are feeling like that. You can only work so hard on friendships and then it's not worth it. They are missing out.

    ReplyDelete