Monday, August 15, 2011

Opinions! CD help!

Hey to my sweet followers! 

First off the weekend went well with Grandma's birthday celebration. It was kind of a hard day since she is not with us, but I think it went well.

Second of all I am buying a bathroom rug for Scott and I's apartment today. I have a white shower curtain...so here is the question bright orange rug or sea foam blue rug? 





Help me please!!!!!

Lastly I need your ladies help! 

I am making a cd with your favorite songs as of right now! So please leave me a comment with your favorite song right now and I will be making a cd for my move!!! I would appreciate all of your opinions!!! 


1 comment:

  1. 1. i love the sea foam green...nice and soothing for a bathroom.

    2. super bass...because you can't help but dance to that song! :)

    ReplyDelete