Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello Busy!


so my week just got extremely busy. 
BOO!

I have 3 tests this week. 
I just found out I will be traveling with the football team.
Which means I will leave at 6 am Friday morning and not be back tell probably 2 am Sunday. 

I also have a project due Monday. 
My partner wont meet with me! 

Hello Stress. I guess we didn't break up after all. 
This is what I decided:

On a good note. Someone in Canada is getting something from me. Alison

And I am starting two challenges since I started working out. 

I am doing a 300 squat challenge and an ab challenge! 
I got the workouts from: http://www.bodyrock.tv/


2 comments:

  1. Yuo are too sweet! :) Hope you week gets less busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are doing bodyrock!!! so good.

    ReplyDelete