Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Loves

Happy Wednesday...

I am very happy it's Wednesday, and the week is half way over.

My girls lost last night :( but we play again tomorrow so hopefully we can rebound and get a W! 


loving that I received my first apple from a student today. She is a doll. I call her my daughter, and she is a great student and athlete! 


loving that I start coaching junior high basketball next week. I do wish I had a break in between volleyball and basketball, but what can you do... Basketball has always been my passion, and I guess you could say that it was sport.

loving this song. Please excuse the couple curse words. but I can't get enough of this song and LOVE the beat.



loving that soon I will have just a weekend alone with Scott and Milli pie. 


loving that this weekend I am having a girls weekend with Hope. She coaches with me and we also have known each other since we were 15. 


I hope all of you had a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment: