Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Recap

Ohhhh Monday...how I dislike you...

On a higher note, only 3 days this week with students, we have parent-teacher conferences on Thursday, which I am somewhat nervous for! 
Friday we have off, and M and I are headed to see pop-e bear! Can't wait!

Well Friday...this girl was LAME.
In bed by 8:30...yes I know..I am wild....you might have to hold me back.

Saturday we had varsity volleyball, and then Hope and I had a girls night. It was nice, Milli and her dog Beya played tell they were both passed out, and Hope and I just talked.... 

Yesterday I made a trip home, because shopping in this town is sooooooo EXPENSIVE. 
So I got to see my family, grocery shop, and help decorate the house for Halloween! 

I am decorating tonight at my little place. Pretty excited!!!!




I love the way the house turned out! 
I hope you all have a good Monday!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment