Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So thankful...FOR FRIENDS

Happy Tuesday!

I am happy to see you Tuesday...Monday was cruel. 

I not only had to be at two practices to coach, but I had to cover double PE classes all day. 
NEVER AGAIN. 

Today is the last volleyball game, and it is bittersweet for me! 
I am looking forward to what will come this year.

Anyways, I want to say how grateful I am for the friends (TRUE) I have been blessed with. 
For example, Alison sent me a care package, and it literally made my week! 


She got me a beautiful shirt, ring, a wall decal, napkins from Canada, and a gift for Milli!
I am so blessed, and THANK YOU again Alison! 
Milli thanks Cruz girl also!


I am so thankful for all of you I have met through this blog! 
Cherish those around you!!!

I am decorating my mini apartment for Halloween can't wait to post pics!!!!

Happy Tuesday! Love your friends!




(Enjoy-make you giggle) 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it all!! So glad we are friends too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete