Very glad it's finally here. I am happy to say I am not traveling anywhere this weekend, even though I do love going to see family and friends, I am ready for some time at home.
So here is a little 5 on Friday!
1. Today we had toddler's at our school, and it was there Halloween Party. I threw a quick costume together, and I liked it better then I thought I would, so it will be my costume on Halloween too!!!
2. So in Halloween spirit I tried Milli's costume on. Of course it's Disney, but I am sad Scott and I bought one that is too small, but we still had to get her in it. She was so
3. Tomorrow I have a wedding to go to, and I am helping with the twins, and then they get to come over and have a sleepover with Auntie Kae. I am pretty excited.
They were scared of the spider at first then by the end of me stopping by they were kissing it!
4. Scott's last football game is tonight. I love sports, but I am happy to be able to start seeing him more! He will be gone for a "boy's weekend" so I am soaking up anytime with him.
5. I am so excited to be home this weekend and finally get stuff put away, decorated, etc. Maybe even some more painting. ugh. haha. I am so happy that we have a house and it's starting to come together. feeling pretty dang blessed.
I hope you all have a fan-tabulous weekend!