Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Weekend. (Birthday/Wine)

Happy Tuesday.
 
 
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and Monday. I was so exhausted I was in bed by 8 last night, and totally spaced my Monday post.
 
 
So Friday was my dad (step)'s birthday, well Saturday was my sister Morgan's birthday. Scott and I had these big plans to meet her in Laramie for her birthday, because it was a big one.... 21!!!!
 
Well we woke up to snow, cold, and 50+ winds. So, needless to say the roads were too bad to travel, and I had quite a few tears. Morgan is my first sibling born, the sibling to make me a sibling. So I was really excited to help her celebrate. But we have decided to make it up to her a weekend.
 
 
Morgan is amazing. I will never forget first seeing her, and how proud of her I was, and I still am. She is so kind hearted, and always try to put herself in the other person's shoes. She is sweet, smart, and is the wityest (sp) person I know.
 
Love you Morgan Amanda.
 



 
 
 
 
So since our plans got completely shut down, we found out wine tasters was going on. So we decided to have a date and go. It was a lot of fun, but I was mainly happy just to finally be spending time with my husband!
 

 
Sunday was a relaxing day for the most part. Scott enjoyed football, and I slept and read all day. (we aren't as young as we used to be haha)
 
Luckily this week is going fast so far, exactly one week from today we will finally be on holiday!
I love my job, but I am ready for a break with family.
 
Happy Tuesday!
xxoo
 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made the best of the weekend despite the weather messing with your other plans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly weather! Looks like a great time though!!

    ReplyDelete