Friday, December 6, 2013

A late 5!

Happy Friday!
 
It's a late post, but I didn't want to miss another day. I love linking up for 5 on Friday!
 
 
 
 
 
1. The reason I didn't get to blog yesterday is because I was a little behind at work from being sick (finally feeling human again) and I stayed after to work on my door! loved it. I found the idea on pinterest and added a few things!
 
 
 
2. Tonight I went over to my aunt's and my cousin was there.
She is 25 weeks along and having a boy. We all were hanging out and I was super determined to feel him move. I play mumford and sons (my fav) and I finally felt him move! On top of that I found out I get to be his god-mommy. One happy aunt right here!
 
 
3. I am so excited for this weekend...Scott and I are going to the mountains to get our Christmas tree. Pop-e was supposed to come and get one but the weather is supposed to snow...so we will be picking him one up. I can't wait to post pictures on here of the Christmas decor!
 
4. I am excited. I ordered my first part of my photo wall. The first picture is my inspiration. (from pinterest)
 

 
5. I want to end this post on a quote!
(pinterest)

 
Love.
 
Happy Weekend!
xxoo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment